Shorelog Fleet Manager was developed in consultation with NSW Roads and Maritime (Sydney Harbour Fleet). The product is designed for commercial or government fleet operators to securely manage their safety compliance obligations associated with Australia's National System for Commercial Vessel Safety. Fleet Manager is a management tool for vessel masters, replacing paper logbooks with archived electronic logs. The logs may be commented upon by the Fleet Manager, who may prepare reports or search logs, based on defined criteria. The product:
- enables a Fleet Manager to administer the vessels in the fleet - add vessels and delete them. Fleet Managers may also remove a vessel from service, due to a compliance or defect issue
- enables a fleet manager to administer the masters of vessels in the fleet - add or delete masters
- enables the creation of NSCV compliant vessel logs, in accordance with AMSA requirements
- Allows the master to record drills and incidents associated with the voyage
- archives and stores logs, which are searchable and reportable
- manages the survey inventory associated with all Australian commercial vessel survey classes
- Alerts the fleet manager to compliance issues related to inventory components that require replacement or servicing
- can be used to store information related to vessels in the fleet - e.g. Safety Management Systems, survey records, expenses, photographs, maintenance records etc.
Shorelog Fleet Manager generates logs and reports that are fully AMSA and NSCV compliant. Logs are created by the master ... of the vessel and are archived for long-term accessibility. The Fleet Manager or the vessel master may access logs, print reports based on date, vessel and vessel master criteria.
Commercial Vessel Surveys
Using Shorelog Fleet Manager and keeping your inventory records up-to-date ... will greatly assist your vessel come survey time. Your Shorelog vessel and maintenance records can be accessed by your surveyor. You will have a faster and better managed vessel survey.
Vessel Safety Management Systems
You can upload your Safety Management System (SMS) in .pdf or HTML format ... into your Shorelog Fleet Manager vessel record. This will enable various authorised masters and personnel to have ready access to SMS documentation. Ready access to SMS documentation means a safer vessel.
Insurance and Warranty claims
With comprehensive records, insurance and warranty claims are more efficient and successful.